Title – Project Manager I, Technical
Location – Boca Raton, FL/Remote
Salary/Hours – Very Competitive and Flexible
Job Type – Full Time
Positions Available – Multiple
Full Job Description
CCN is actively seeking a technical project manager to work full time. The project manager will report to the Head of Operations and Implementation. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in a Telecommunications career. Highlights include:
- Competitive wages.
- Flexible work schedule and Casual work environment.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most awesome figures in the industry
- Latest and greatest IT and telecom technologies.
- Open-door management policy.
Responsibilities will include overall ownership of customer implementation projects that will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth of our company:
- Assembles key players on the project team and develops meaningful working relationships within the company
- Delegates project responsibilities and task interfaces, directs, motivates, and manages the project work and resources involved within the project.
- Ensures timely activity, integration and productivity of technical support and administers efficient use of resources to meet requirements with clear identification of task completion.
- Facilitate creation of work breakdown structures, develop and update project schedules/plans with actual and forecasted deliverables and manage deviations from plan.
- Analyze, validate, and incorporate customer requirements and benchmarks
- Analyze validity of project timelines and schedules submitted by outside parties contributing to the project.
- Develop, update and own project plan for each assigned project
- Distribute schedules in various formats and detail to suit different users or audiences.
- Monitor actual project progress, compare to baseline and report progress against schedule.
- Document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project parameters.
- Produce detailed reports and notifications as appropriate and communicate project status to respective stakeholders (both internal and external) and project sponsor.
- Approve or recommend all required commitments and liaise with customer, supplier, and contractor representatives.
- Identify Risks in projects and use proven PM techniques to assess and mitigate.
- Facilitate project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation.
- Examine risks associated with the work, proposed contracts and major changes, and make recommendations for handling or equitable sharing.
- Forecast the impacts on schedule of proposed changes and report impact to customer, project team, sponsor, and management.
- Host and/or attend customer, management and project team meetings as required keeping the project team informed and progressing including project reviews with stakeholders as necessary to perform ongoing assessments on the progress of projects.
- Facilitate the creation of the project charter and examine project related technical documentation for completeness and latest versions and insure availability and distribution to all project team members.
- Insure required document review and approvals according to company standards and processes.
- Upon project completion or premature cessation, close all project documentation and archive actual appropriate records and achievements for estimating future similar projects.
- Coordinate practical details of the transfer of the care, custody and control of the final product including assembly and transfer of operational and maintenance documentation.
- Other duties as directed.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work within the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Project Management or combination of equivalent experience and education
- 2 – 4 + years’ experience in project management in a technology setting
- Experience with and working on projects in the wireless industry is preferred
- Existing familiarity with 3GPP standards and wireless network architecture is preferred – 2/3/4/5G
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Project
- Excellent written and communication skills to effectively connect with all internal and external team members and management
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cirrus Core Networks Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
About Cirrus Core Networks Inc.
CCN’s technology and practices solve the operational complexity and cost of deploying next generation core solutions. CCN offers innovative and forward-thinking Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) with our disruptive Flexibly Managed Service solutions. Today, the company offers an impressive portfolio that includes 3G/4G/5G EPC, HSS/HLR, DRA, IMS/VoLTE/VoWiFi, and a multitude of Value-Added Services that powers Private LTE, Carrier Breakout & Optimization Hub (CBO), and many more solutions. With its current IaaS offering, CCN offers Communication Service Providers (CSPs) and Enterprises the most comprehensive and innovative portfolio of solutions.